[Korea-chapter] [X3D] Agenda items for the Korea chapter meeting (Wed. 5:10pm PST / Thu 10:10am Korea)

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Nov 18 09:33:08 PST 2009

Alan Hudson wrote:
> [...]
> I want units in the file definition.  I don't think the
> spec should say anything about how the browser implements units.

this is an excellent summary of many of the issues.  i'll use it as a
thumbrule when discussing specific cases face-to-face in the upcoming
Web3D Korea Chapter meeting, it will continue to help us resolve all
details.  thanks to each of you for your efforts.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots, XMSF  http://web.nps.navy.mil/~brutzman