[Korea-chapter] [X3D] Web3D Korea Chapter Meeting, October 13, 5:10pm (October 14, 9:10am, Korea)

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Oct 15 12:54:33 PDT 2010

Sorry to miss this week's meeting while traveling with family to
visit colleges.

MIght we have another teleconference at same time in 12 days,
Wednesday 27 OCT (U.S.) Thursday 28 OCT (Korea)?

We could continue working on agenda items in preparation for our
December visit prior to SIGGRAPH ASIA.  My overall hoped-for goal
that week for our Web3D Korea Chapter meetings and follow-up work
is that we finalize specification prose of all contributions to
the forthcoming X3D v3.3 specification.

Thanks for considering this teleconference possibility, and also
thanks for your many efforts.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots     http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman