[Korea-chapter] AR WG Teleconference meeting - Jul 18 (Wed) US / Jul 19 (Thu) Korea

Gun A. Lee endovert at postech.ac.kr
Tue Jul 17 11:33:36 PDT 2012

Dear Web3D Members,

We are having this month's AR WG Teleconference meeting at :
US Pacific Time Zone: Jul 18 Wed 17:00  / Korean Time Zone: Jul 19 Thu 09:00

Agenda items are:

1. Augmented Reality and the Web Workshop at Web3D Conference
- Sunday August 5, 2012, 09:00 - 10:30
- Char: Marius Preda, Neil Trevett, OGC
- We need to prepare slides for 5-10 minutes on X3D extensions for AR
- 3-5 minutes on ISO SC24 Working Group 9 and AR Reference Model

2. Scheduling AR BOF meeting at SIGGRAPH 2012
Preliminary program:
- Introducing Web3D AR WG activities and updates (Gun Lee)
- Recent AR research and standardization activities at Fraunhofer (Yvonne Jung)
- Recent AR research at Korea University and Standardization activities in ISO/IEC JTC1 SC29 (Gerard Kim)

3. Next meeting schedule
No teleconference meeting in August since we are meeting offline at conferences.
Sep 19 Wed  17:00 (US Pacific) / Sep 19 Thu 09:00 (Korea)

Gun A. Lee
Post Doctoral Fellow

HIT Lab NZ
Univ. of Canterbury