[Korea-chapter] [H-anim] H-Anim WG meeting, June 6th, 5:30pm PDT (June 7th, 9:30am KST)

William O Glascoe wglascoe at csc.com
Tue Jun 5 20:06:18 PDT 2012

I plan to be on the call. I will share what I saw and heard at the
International Society for Human Simulation Conference last month in St.
Peter Beach, FL. I participated on the Standards Committee at the end of
day 2. The result of the committee meeting of 8 people was to survey the
top industry players in Human simulation via Google survey for the top 10
use cases in Human Simulation. The 30-minute committee meeting didn't
reveal any obvious Use Cases for Human Simulation to start with. The whole
idea of standardizing human simulation is new to the industry so we are in
a great position to keep pace with the emergence of their top priorities
for standardization.

Regards,

William O. Glascoe III, PMP
Project Manager Consultant