[Korea-chapter] [Bod] WG9 Homepage and X3D AR efforts

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jun 6 17:56:59 PDT 2012

Thanks for the update on current activities, and in-depth discussion
today during the Korea Chapter call, Gerry.

It sounded to me like the points we covered today are consistent
with the points in the email below.  We will try to work towards
collaboration, but indeed have already established collaborative
efforts that are proceeding with the X3D AR group and also the
ISO SC24 Working Group 9 for AR.

We do have multiple AR models for being reconciled for X3D use,
and we are further willing to refine and align with any AR
Reference Model that might emerge from the WG9 collaborative
work.  So this is all positive and mutually reinforcing.

Your time and efforts are much appreciated.  If you think that
further assistance by others might be useful, please do ask.
Good luck on the next steps, including today's ISO meeting of
the Special Committee on Imaging Technology with Ha Jine Kimn.