[Korea-chapter] [X3D] CAD Working Group meeting (17:00 PDT, March 14th) - minutes

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Mar 14 19:23:53 PDT 2012

Additional meeting notes:

We tested some of Hyo's example scenes.  The CAD nodes appeared
to work in BS Contact, Instant Reality and FreeWrl.

Testing Xj3D is not always reliable from within X3D-Edit.  It is better
to install Xj3D separately, test and launch.  Our latest version is at
https://savage.nps.edu/Savage/developers.html#Xj3D

Vince is still working with Len Daly to get .x3d files properly
supported on the wiki - uploading is not currently allowed,
apparently.  This is important, the changes should get sent
to wikimedia for broader use.

Hyo will post his test results and scenes to the wiki when ready.
Vince and Len will keep us posted on their progress.  We will use
an alternative server if necessary (or else just email attachments)
to get them distributed.

Thanks everyone for another in-depth call.