[Korea-chapter] Minutes - AR WG Teleconference meeting - May 23 (Wed)

Gun A. Lee endovert at postech.ac.kr
Wed May 23 02:30:58 PDT 2012

Below is the minutes of today's AR WG teleconference meeting.

Thanks,
Gun

May 23rd (Wed)   EU 10:30 / US Pacific 01:30 / KR 17:30
Attendees: Yvonne Jung, Gun Lee, Myeongwon Lee

1. Review changes in the comparison document
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/Comparison_of_X3D_AR_Proposals
- In the summary table (section 10), made it clearer that KC2's VisibilitySensor and RangeSensor deal higher level events rather than raw tracking values
=> The change seems to be properly made.

2. Plans for Merging X3D AR Proposals
http://web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/Plans_for_Merging_X3D_AR_Proposals
- Review and discuss on collected design guidelines
- Discuss on procedure of merging proposals
=> We will revise these guidelines and add them to the requirement and use cases document as non-functional requirements

3. Scheduling AR BOF meeting at SIGGRAPH 2012
- Will have a similar program with last year, having 2 or 3 presentations with topics of:
 a. Introducing Web3D AR WG activities and updates
 b. Introducing recent researches held by our members
- Details will be discussed from early July to finalize the program and presentations

4. Next meeting schedule
June 21 (Thu)
US Pacific   KR            NZ          EU
17:00       09:00       12:00    02:00