[Korea-chapter] Biodigital Human website

William O Glascoe wglascoe at csc.com
Wed Oct 3 19:54:59 PDT 2012

Sandy Ressler and I talked about my human health graph idea today. He
urged me to visit

www.biodigitalhuman.com

I did and talked to one of the Web3D developers (www.biodigital.com)  this
afternoon about my HHG IRAD proposal.

I didn't mentioned any legal entity, product or activity that ... didn't
know about. He understands HHGs too! He took my email address, name and
phone number so I can share my HHG IRAD proposal. I will invite them to
our working group because they have established themselves as leaders in
the physics-based digital human space. Apparently, they have an API to
their clould based platform that differentiates them from many others in
their medical education market.

Regards,

William O. Glascoe III, PMP
Project Manager Consultant
CSC

Falls Church, VA
Federal Consulting Practice | m: 240-305-6733 | wglascoe at csc.com |
www.csc.com

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.