[Korea-chapter] MINUTES: [h-anim] H-Anim WG meeting, September 12th, 6:00pm PDT (13th, 10:00am KST)

William O Glascoe wglascoe at csc.com
Wed Sep 12 19:55:45 PDT 2012

The meeting convened at 9:20 pm Eastern and adjourned at 10:00 pm Eastern.

William Glascoe, Dick Puk, Don Brutzman and Myeong Won Lee were in
attendance.

Action Items:

Reach out to  Military Health System's (i.e, Integration Program Office
for the iEHR, Military Services' Surgeon Generals offices and the Veterans
Health Administration) Chief Medical Information Officers, Chief
Information Officers to get involved in the H-Anim working group (assigned
to W. Glascoe)
Invited Roger Nelson (Motionwerx) to join the H-Anim working group
(assigned to W. Glascoe)
Invited Jon von Burg (EMotion FX) to join the H-Anim working group
(assigned to D. Brutzman)
Draft the objective and outline for an H-Anim presentation, and/or short
course, and/or poster  for 6th Annual Federal Consortium for Virtual
Worlds (assigned to D. Brutzman, Myeong Won Lee and W. Glascoe)
Write H-Anim Use Cases (assigned to: All working group members)