[Korea-chapter] [X3D] H-Anim WG meeting, August 14, 5:00pm PDT (15th, 9:00am KST)

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Aug 14 17:49:48 PDT 2013

All of the changes to the 1Jin character scene can be found at

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/12941/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/HumanoidAnimation/KoreaCharacter1Jin.x3d

History:
https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/12941/log/?path=/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/HumanoidAnimation/KoreaCharacter1Jin.x3d

once we agree on the changes to 1Jin, we will need to reapply the same
changes to the other 4 models.

I don't think that ".wrl looks OK" is good enough because of all the
internal structure strict and fully correct. So therefore it is
important to recheck it using the .x3d tools, then you have a high
confidence that the .wrl is OK too.

Looking ahead... Do you think the changes found so far can be made by
your conversion tool, or do we ask 3DS Max for changes, or do we make
the changes by hand ourselves?