[Korea-chapter] [h-anim] [X3D] H-Anim WG meeting, August 14, 5:00pm PDT (15th, 9:00am KST) minutes

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 15 13:02:48 PDT 2013

Sorry I missed meeting. My internet system collapsed here.
Anyway, I agree with Don about improving the structure and functioning
of the models produced by Myeong and all. Like much of my work where I
am learning as I go along, it is a case of starting off with unclear
intent. I hope it is clear that in order ot be usefull, the models
must meet some HAnim LOA and be designed with knowledge of present and
future HAnim intents. This is a great start and I hope you and all can
continue learning HAnim by making these into comforming examples.
Besides, I really don't think there is much hope of plugging bvh
captures into these models until the skeleton is correct. So, of
course I still think the very best advice you could have received at
the start of the modeling project is: Start by building yourself a
target skeleton.

All Best Regards,
Joe