[Korea-chapter] [Cad] CAD Working Group meeting (17:00 PST, January 9th) - minutes

Richard F. Puk puk at igraphics.com
Wed Jan 9 23:11:33 PST 2013

Hi --

I am sorry that I missed the meeting. I got tied up doing other things and
forgot to call in. My Bad :^(  I do look forward to the visit to Korea in a
couple of weeks. There will be actually be three of us going to Korea:
Anita and myself as well as Farid Mamaghani of the SEDRIS Organization.

  -- Dick