[Korea-chapter] [h-anim]H-Anim WG meeting, January 27th, 5:30pm PST (28th, 10:30am KST)

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 13:54:34 PST 2013

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d6ZU5VfqDI

and also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1EfDigQoW0

very fine work. Great strikes!
Any more?

Lots of effort there; most were confident this would work as expected.
The test for whether it is actually X3D h-anim or not is whether the
skeleton matches one of the standard LOA definitions (I think I see
some differences in each of those) and that the dimensions of the
skeleton and skin are realistic.

For instance, this shows the LOA3 skeleton parts, site locations, and
other external reference point locations.

http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/hanim/hanimLOA3A8320080320All.x3dv

Of course I would like to see more of the X3D user code for models
shown in the videos..

Thanks Again,
Joe