[Korea-chapter] Minutes of the Web3D Korea Chapter Meeting on Web3D Standardization

Myeong Won Lee myeongwonlee at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 04:42:34 PDT 2016

Dear Web3D Korea Chapter Attendees,
Thank you very much for attending the meeting at SIGGRAPH Web3D.
I have attached the minutes of the Korea Chapter meeting.
Please review the document and check if everything is appropriately
described.
Also, please let me know if there is anyone missing from the list of
attendees (I included only those who signed in).

Sincerely,

Myeong

--
Myeong Won Lee
Dept. of Information Media, College of IT, U. of Suwon
E-mail) mwlee at suwon.ac.kr