[Korea-chapter] Web3D Standardization Meeting at SIGGRAPH 2017 (Web3D Korea Chapter)

Myeong Won Lee myeongwonlee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:43:19 PDT 2017

Dear All,

Below is the agenda for the Web3D Standardization Meeting (Korea Chapter).
We look forward to discussing current status and future work for standards
development, and we look forward to hearing your comments on the various
topics.
I encourage everyone to attend the meeting.

Web3D Standardization Meeting at SIGGRAPH 2017 (Web3D Korea Chapter)