[Web3D2022 Program] Web3D 2022 deadline extension to August 13th

marius.preda at it-sudparis.eu marius.preda at it-sudparis.eu
Mon Aug 1 14:58:25 PDT 2022

Dear Web3D community,

(maybe you don’t know yet that you are a member of the Web 3D community 😊, you become one because you participated to an Web3D event in the past).

I’m writing this message to tell you that there is still time to submit to  <https://web3d.siggraph.org/> Web3D 2022. We have extended the papers deadline to Aug 13, 2022. The conference is on-line and in-person on November 2-4, 2022. You have submitted some excellent papers in the past, please continue to do so and share your work with the Web3D Community.

You can submit accomplished work (long or short papers) or work in progress (short papers for preliminary experiments, concepts, analysis) on any 3D related topics. The CfP is available here https://web3d.siggraph.org/cfp/ and all submissions will use the EasyChair submission s <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=web3d> ystem <https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=web3d> .

In addition to the regular papers, this year there are 6 tracks (with a longer deadline, on September 18th):

*   <https://easychair.org/conferences/submissions?a=29263955> Tutorials

*   <https://easychair.org/conferences/submissions?a=29263964> Workshops

*   <https://easychair.org/conferences/submissions?a=29264272> Industrial use cases

*   <https://easychair.org/conferences/submissions?a=29264278> (Metaverse) content competition

*   <https://easychair.org/conferences/submissions?a=29264283> Demonstrations

*   <https://easychair.org/conferences/submissions?a=29283749> Standards session

Please feel free to forward this email to your colleagues and fellow researchers.

Send questions to : program2022 at web3d.org <mailto:program2022 at web3d.org>

See you at the conference!

Marius Preda