[Web3D2022 Program] Released Message

Webmaster webmaster at web3d.org
Sun Aug 21 19:27:31 PDT 2022

I just released a message submitted to the list. It looked like it was a
program submission. It was held because it was too large for the list
limit. It was nearly time for it to be discarded. It is really the
responsibility of the moderators to deal with held messages to the list.
The list moderators are (order is not important) Anita, Christophe,
Marius, and Patrick. Please make sure to release (Accept) or Discard
future messages. If you are not certain what to do with the message,
please contact me and I can assist. In general I do not know how to deal
with many of the messages and cannot be the one to pass them to the list
of discard the message.

Thank you.

--
Leonard Daly