[Web3D2022 Program] ***SPAM*** Media Partnership Proposal 2022 : CIOApplications Europe and WEB3D 2022

Martha Hugo martha at cioapplicationseurope.com
Tue Aug 23 05:33:15 PDT 2022

Hi There,

I hope all is well with you. I just wanted to follow up on my previous mail
regarding the media partnership proposal. I was hoping to hear from you.

If you are not the relevant contact person, kindly loop me with the
appropriate contact person or pass on the mail to them.

I look forward to hearing a quick and favorable response.

Warm Regards,
Martha
______________
Martha Hugo
Event Coordinator
CIOApplications Europe <http://cioapplicationseurope.com>
______________

Hi There,

I hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to follow up on my previous email regarding the media
partnership proposal. I was hoping to hear from you.

Please let me know your views to take this Partnership forward. Awaiting
your response.

Warm Regards,
Martha
______________
Martha Hugo
Event Coordinator
CIOApplications Europe <http://cioapplicationseurope.com>
______________

Hi There,

I hope you are doing well.

This is Martha from *CIO Applications Europe*
<http://www.cioapplicationseurope.com/>

I am delighted to initiate a partnership with you and CIOApplications Europe
<http://www.cioapplicationseurope.com/> in promoting WEB3D 2022
<https://web3d.siggraph.org/> scheduled on November-02-2022

Published in Silicon Valley, CIOApplications Europe
<http://www.cioapplicationseurope.com/> magazine is the premier platform
for CIOs to discuss their innovative enterprise solutions and allows IT
vendors to learn about new solutions that can help grow their business.

CIOApplications Europe has a tremendous influence on primarily, the
decision-makers for event participation and representation of their
companies.  We like to partner with a select group of events that are
suited to our audience's needs. WEB3D 2022 <https://web3d.siggraph.org/> is
an event that suits the interest of our audience.

Through this partnership, CIOApplications Europe will provide the following
services and promotional opportunities to WEB3D 2022
<https://web3d.siggraph.org/>.

   1.

   Banner Ad (300x80 pixels) to be included in our weekly newsletter. (2x
   inclusions)
   2.

   The inclusion of  WEB3D 2022 <https://web3d.siggraph.org/> in “Upcoming
   events page”
   3.

   A one-page print advertisement about the event of the specification:
   Full page bleed: 8.4"x10.6" or Full page non-bleed: 7.6” x 9.8.)
   4.

   Three tweets promoting the event (content to be provided)
   5.

   An event banner(300x250 pixels) on the website

      WEB3D 2022 <https://web3d.siggraph.org/> will provide to
CIOApplications Europe the following services:

   1.

   List CIOApplications Europe in the ‘Media Partners’ section of the event
   website with logo, short profile (maximum length: 100 words), and a website
   hyperlink to.
   2.

    Promotion of CIOApplications Europe logo across WEB3D 2022
   <https://web3d.siggraph.org/> event websites, event invitation emails,
   and e-newsletters.
   3.

   3 posts through the event's social media channels, promoting the
   magazine.

   If you find this interesting or have any questions in this regard,
   please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Martha
Martha Hugo