[Web3D2022 Program] Web3D Industrial Use Case format

Marcos Nieto mnieto at vicomtech.org
Tue Jul 19 13:13:42 PDT 2022

Dear Web3d organizers,

We are considering a submission to the Web3d Congress, in particular to the
Industrial Use Cases category, as we have developed a multo-sensor labeling
tool showcasing WebGL utilisation in the automotive sector.

Though, we are unsure if this category requires preparing a paper just like
the regular Full or short papers and, therefore, if the work gets a DOI and
it is indexed in bibliographical references (proceedings). This point is
important for us. If the work does not get indexed we would submit the work
as a Short paper.

Regards,

Marcos