[Web3D2022 Program] Remote presentation settings?

Wen Nie Ng wenng at vt.edu
Tue Nov 1 16:31:07 PDT 2022

Hello,

My team and I will be having a remote presentation on Nov 3. I'd like to
get the details before starting the session as I didn't receive a technical
setting email from the organizer.
Do we need to be connected earlier than the scheduled time to get things
set up correctly or is there someone we should be coordinating with? What
will the presentation look like and will there be a moderator for the
session introducing us?
And what is the link that the speakers need to connect to?

*I will be traveling from another conference tomorrow with limited
connection.*

Thanks,
*Wen Nie Ng, MIS, UXD
<https://www.credly.com/badges/2aa8ac51-6f18-4204-a6b9-f5ed73b05533/public_url>,