[Web3D2022 Program] Registration question: bank transfer

Wagner, Lukas Lukas.Wagner at hpi.de
Sat Oct 1 14:37:29 PDT 2022

Dear Web3D program chair,

I intend to represent the accepted contribution "Hardware-accelerated Rendering of Web-based 3D Scatter Plots with Projected Density Fields and Embedded Controls" (paper ID 7) by registering for in-person attendance.

However, I don't fully understand how to register by bank transfer. Should I just transfer the correct amount without filling out the registration form? How will I be able to fill in the respective data in that case?

Instead, I could pay by credit card, though that requires more administrative effort from my chair, which I won't be able to organize earlier than october 4th (which is after the deadline) due to me being out of office october 26th-30th and the 3rd being a legal holiday here.

In any case, please note that I plan on attending in person, so there will be someone representing our contribution.

Best regards,

Lukas Wagner