[Web3D2022 Program] Question regarding early registration

marius.preda at it-sudparis.eu marius.preda at it-sudparis.eu
Thu Oct 6 00:28:49 PDT 2022

Dear Moonsik,

It is OK to register as ACM Student Member because you are still affiliated with an university.

It would not be easy to change the credit card later on (it means reimburse you and make another paiement). If you communicate us the decision to join physically on Oct 11, we can provide you a reduction coupon to obtain the same rate as for the early registration.

Best,

Marius