[Web3D2022 Program] Question regarding presentation template

박문식 moonsik.park at estsoft.com
Thu Oct 27 18:28:45 PDT 2022

To whom it may concern,

Hello, I am Moonsik Park, and I will be presenting my paper "InstantXR~" at
Web3D 2022.

I've come to know that the deadline to submit the pre-recorded presentation
is 10/24.

However, due to my unexpected personal issue, I was not able to comply with
the schedule. Is it okay to submit the pre-recorded video of the
presentation until ~10/30?

Also, I am wondering whether there are default presentation templates which
were provided to the speakers in Web3D 2020 and 2021.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Moonsik Park.