[Web3D2022 Program] Registration for the 27th International Conference on 3D Web Technology

CHEN Liwei liweichen_tj at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 04:33:37 PDT 2022

Dear Patrick Horain,

Thanks for your response, and we will register soon.

In addition, Could you write an invitation letter to attend the conference?

Regards,

Mr. Liwei CHEN
Huahai Communication Technology Co., Ltd
6/F, Gate 8, Building 1, Xinzhi Center, Zhongxin Tianjin Eco-city Information Park,
Binhai New Area, Tianjin 300480,
CHINA