[Web3D2022 Program] Web3D: Extended Version of Paper in C&G Journal

Wagner, Lukas Lukas.Wagner at hpi.de
Wed Feb 22 08:34:36 PST 2023

Dear Web3D 2022 program chair,

thank you for hosting the Web3D conference. I had a great time visiting Evry and learned a lot.

On the Web3D 2022 homepage, there was a statement about the best papers being invited to publish an extended version in the Computers & Graphics journal. Is this still planned to happen? My co-authors and I are eager to share more in-depth insights in our work and are already preparing an extended submission.

Best regards,
Lukas Wagner