[semantics-public] HAnim Examples

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:33:23 PDT 2020

Question:  No warnings transfer to ttl?   Should I dig further?  ttl files
with warnings:

$ find . -type f -name '*ttl' -print0| xargs -0 grep -l warning
./Basic/CAD/CadGeometryPrototypes.ttl
./Basic/development/BooleanSequencerPrototype.ttl
./Basic/development/CameraPrototypes.ttl
./Basic/development/CoordinateInterpolator2dPrototype.ttl
./Basic/development/IntegerSequencerPrototype.ttl
./Basic/development/PositionInterpolator2dPrototype.ttl
./Basic/development/RenderingComponentPrototypes.ttl
./Basic/development/TestFieldChecks.ttl
./Basic/development/ViewpointGroupPrototype.ttl
./Basic/Geospatial/KmlPrototypes.ttl
./Basic/StudentProjects/ProjectileInterpolatorPrototype.ttl
./X3dForAdvancedModeling/Buildings/UserInterface/WaypointInterpolatorPrototype.ttl

Non-ttl file carry warnings, but apparently many of these warnings do not
transfer to ttl?

Help!

John