[semantics-public] Fluid or Wet Ontologies. Movement semantics in X3D

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:41:34 PDT 2021

How come there is "Circling," but not "Sphering" or "Cottonballing,"?
The latter perhaps describing the motion of electrons.

How can we create a semantics of transformations beyond translation,
scaling, rotation and skewing?  How might semantics of various
differential equations or fluid dynamics help?

Can we create a visualization to describe sphering?  What does it mean
when I say "I'm going to sphere"? Would it be similar to a halo?   A
circular halo or a spherical halo?

Thanks,

John