[semantics-public] Aim @ Shape resources

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jun 10 11:55:28 PDT 2021

Thanks for sharing.  Very interesting.

Wondering if we might ask him for a briefing next month, and return the favor with X3D Ontology briefings (live or from Web3D 2020)?

Once we have shared understanding, perhaps collaborative work can be considered using X3D Ontology.

Another interesting opportunity is proposing a shape-based representation and semantics workshop at Web3D 2021.