[semantics-public] Fwd: Semantic Web article

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Mar 9 10:21:31 PST 2021

Thank you for this valuable resource, which includes a video.

Essential reading and viewing.  I've linked it on the X3D Ontology page,

* https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/semantics/semantics.html#References

along with third-edition update of

* Dean Allemang, James Hendler and Fabien Gandon, Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist: Effective Modeling for Linked Data, RDFS and OWL, third edition, ACM Books, 2020.
   http://workingontologist.org

and

* Jakub Flotyński, Knowledge-Based Explorable Extended Reality Environments, Springer, 2020.
   https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030599645