[semantics-public] Verb-framing satellite-framing HAnim

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri May 28 14:28:18 PDT 2021

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verb_framing

How can we best provide an international standard for the semantics of
motion? Do we resort to quantitative methods as we’ve done in the past, or
do we forge forward into more qualitative techniques?  How does the
information on the above link help us?  How does one convert quantitative
information into qualitative information and vica versa?   Are there
libraries or PROTOs for various qualitative  motions?   How does one find a
name or identifier for a quantified motion?   Can deep learning help?  Can
we provide chaos or particle physics and collisions to make motions unique?

Interested?  Let’s start a discussion!   I’m interested in learning about
this area!

I am particularly interested in showing the growth and wearing of trees and
plants.  Humans are interesting too!