[semantics-public] Here is a list of "upper ontology" items which cannot be counted

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 00:14:57 PST 2022

There is not a database of all Speeds.
There is not a database of all Velocities.
There is not a database of all Accelerations.
There is not a database of all Frequencies.
There is not a database of all Wavelengths.
There is not a database of all Numbers.
There is not a database of all Vectors.
There is not a database of all Tensors.
There is not a database of all Matrices.
There is not a database of all Dimensions.
There is not a database of all Axes.
There is not a database of all Shapes.
There is not a database of all Points.

I've been thinking about how to put these in PROTOs, but I think they are
just field  types.

So we have a distinction from PROTOs in previous message.  Should we be
considering these in our work, or just go with existing field types?