[semantics-public] [Announcement] Web3D 2022 - Second Call for Papers and Contributions- 2-4 November, 2022 - Submission Deadline: July 23rd, 2022

Web3D Announcement announcements at web3d.org
Thu Jun 23 15:22:27 PDT 2022

*<https://web3d.siggraph.org/web3d-2022-call-for-papers/>***
*Web3D 2022 Conference <web3d.siggraph.org>
*
*2-4 November 2022 (In-person and Virtual)*
*The 27th International ACM Conference on 3D Web Technology will be
hosted by Institut Mines-Telecom <https://www.telecom-sudparis.eu/en/>,
cooperation with the Web3D Consortium <http://www.web3d.org/>. *
*Call for Papers Details <https://web3d.siggraph.org/cfp/>
**********Submission <https://web3d.siggraph.org/instructions/>*******
******Paper Submission Deadline: July 23rd, 2022 ****

*This year's theme is "Connected 3D Universes" *providing new visions on
how an unified Metaverse may become a game-changer for the  future of 3D
communication and the role Web3D technologies will play. **Join us as we
discuss and share how Web3D innovations contribute to the Metaverse.
 From interactive real-time 3D, to Mixed Reality and Humanoid Animation
and more. ****The Web3D community's expertise in 3D, modeling and
simulation, Geospatial, semantics, streaming, Augmented Reality will be
significant to an open Metaverse.**

Share your latest 3D work! Join your fellow *3D Graphics technologists*
and peers by contributing your scientific innovation, technical
development or artistic accomplishments! We welcome all topics related
to Web/mobile 3D content creation, publishing technology, tools, Virtual
worlds, Metaverse and related studies.

**
******
*Important Dates *

Paper Submission: July 23rd, 2022

Notification of acceptance: September 15th, 2022

Final paper version: October 1st, 2022

Conference dates: November 2nd to 4th, 2022

***Questions:* program2022 at web3d.org**

***--***
***Web3D Consortium www.web3d.org <http://www.web3d.org>***
**Email: anounce at web3d.org 133 Lorimer, Salinas California 93901 USA**
***Web3D: ISO standardized functionality for 3D enterprise solutions***