[Source] O3D - Google's 3D JavaScript API

Jordi R Cardona hiperia3d at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 09:59:17 PDT 2009

Hi,

I think that many don't know that X3D exists. Read this and the last 3 articles.

http://news.hiperia3d.com/2009/04/another-standard-for-web-3d-google-o3d.html

We are doing pressure for O3D to know that VRML existed and X3D exists, through various forums of VRML and WBandD.

Web3D needs a serious web2.0 marketing campaign. I will help any initiative.

Go to O3D site and vote for X3D support:

http://moderator.appspot.com/#15/e=41eb1&t=43a1d

Jordi R. Cardona
X3DV Module Suite developer
Netbeans Community Partner