[Source] Xj3D on 64bit

Alan Hudson giles at yumetech.com
Tue Aug 3 10:22:01 PDT 2010

On 8/3/2010 10:18 AM, Norbraten, Terry wrote:
> Alan,
>
>      Seems while we're on 64bit issues, ODE DLLs for Win 64 bit machines need
> updating as well inside the installer.  I've got 64 bit ODE binaries for Mac
> working (locally), but not Linux, or other platforms.

I still consider ODE rather prototype. Since its not stopping the main
browser working in 64 bit then I don't have much time to review a new
ode release.  if you could test a new version on mac/windows/linux and
certify the current examples worked then I change libs.  But in general
we aren't using physics in any projects right now so it hasn't received
much love.