[Source] Xj3D distribution jars missing JOGL?

Norbraten, Terry (CIV) tdnorbra at nps.edu
Wed Aug 17 09:13:16 PDT 2011

Don, has nothing to do with the version NetBeans you have installed.
You'll have to point "Ant" to
-Djava.library.path=natives/${os.arch}/${os.name} type convention for
building the Savage Library via that build.xml

More specifically, look at how we do this in (build.properties /
build_nps.xml )for the NPS Branch