[Source] Xj3D trunk hudson testing begun OK; errors running 'test' task

Alan Hudson alan at shapeways.com
Sat Sep 3 08:05:48 PDT 2011

On 9/3/2011 12:54 AM, Don Brutzman wrote:
> I now have Xj3D trunk build and javadoc tasks working on our internal
> hudson test server.  We are working on upgrading the hudson install
> and finding a way to expose build results to other folks working on
> Xj3D.
>
> For those who already have an account, the new build is performed nightly
> and maintained at
> https://savage.nps.edu/hudson/job/Xj3dSourceTrunk/
>
> When I add the 'test' task from ant build.xml, the following errors occur.
> To fix them, it looks like we might need to add a reference to a .jar
> containing CDFFilter to the path defined in the ant build.xml.
>
> Wondering if anyone else had tried the ant 'test' target and gotten
> similar results?

It runs for me but thats because I have apps/cadfilter compiled.  If you
go into apps/cadfilter and do ant compile then the ant test task will run.

The issue is I've placed testing at the global level.  But in this case
it needs an app compiled which is the apps/cadfilter directory.  Need
either decide that the compile target of the main ant file will compile
all the apps.  Or decide to move the app level tests down to the app
level instead of global.

--
Alan Hudson, Director 3D Tools Shapeways
www.shapeways.com