[Source] Fwd: Quality assurance results online: Jenkins nightly builds of X3D example archives

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Sep 14 17:53:15 PDT 2011

p.s. this also automatic builds of the Xj3D codebase.  The following
links include the Xj3D source trunk and Xj3D branch by NPS, which
we are merging all together.  This codebase includes implementations
of CAD nodes, Cad Distillation Filter (CDF) chain.

	https://savage.nps.edu/jenkins/job/Xj3dSourceNpsBranch/

	https://savage.nps.edu/jenkins/job/Xj3dSourceTrunk/

(cc: Xj3D source list)

Alan and Justin:

We think that Xj3D also includes implementations of the B-Rep X3D
capabilities (hopefully mostly complete).  But we're not sure.
Please advise, TIA.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots     http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman