[Source] Tr : Re: Xj3D Development of nurbs component

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Aug 3 11:39:11 PDT 2012

cc: Xj3D source list (with permission and thanks!)

Sam Gerber has agreed for us to republish the jgeom source tree
on SourceForge using the less-restrictive LGPL open-source license.

The project (once published) will be available at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgeom

Sam:  we are wondering if there might be a prior subversion source tree
somewhere.  If so, we are happy to go back to retrieve it, then ensure
that original past history of changes is available.  We expect the answer
is likely no (and not a problem) but just wanted to make sure.

Again thanks for allowing us to re-expose this valuable resource.