[Source] Errors on implementation of projective texture (PTM) in Xj3D

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:01:31 PDT 2013

Kwan Hee Yoo:  thanks for your note, it is great to hear that you have
tried to apply your code.

The following cc:ed mailing list is where Xj3D issues are discussed.  It
is the best place for your questions and for getting advice.

	Xj3D source code discussion list
	source at web3D.org

Usual link to signup for the mailing list is

Len, this reports a problem:

> Bug in Mailman version 2.1.15
>
> We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>
> Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem.

Further information on Xj3D:

	http://xj3d.org

	https://savage.nps.edu/Savage/developers.html#Xj3D

I have added Projective Texture Mapping to our list of technologies
under consideration for X3D v3.4.

	http://web3d.org/wiki/index.php/X3D_version_3.4_Development

Wondering if there will be a meeting about Xj3D at the Web3D 2013
conference next week, or SIGGRAPH 2013 next month?

Please advise if there are other resources you might want linked.
Thanks Kwan-Hee Yoo.