[Source] xj3d checked into source forge, planned improvement activity

Alan Hudson alan at shapeways.com
Tue Aug 19 12:43:59 PDT 2014

Don,

If I've learned something about working with you in the past it's your
going to do what you want to do regardless.  I don't have the time to have
a long debate about this topic and really I just don't care to work with
you any more.  Some days I respect your stubborness and other days I think
your a big part of what drives people away from participating with X3D.

I'll continue to host Xj3D on my personal funds and dedicate the time I
can.  We'll focus on stability for production usage, mostly as a tool chain
for processing 3D content.