[Source] Xj3D Evolution - Web3D.org - wiki image needs fixing

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jul 1 12:07:48 PDT 2014

i tried to turn this into a hard link, but it only seems to be possible using an uploaded file.  security concern no doubt.

and so the page is re-edited as below.  you'll know if it is fixed by the page itself which reports the error:

	http://web3d.org/wiki/index.php/Xj3D_Evolution

	"Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination"

good luck figuring out the necessary permissions correction to wikimedia on the server.

p.s. typed the error statement into a google search... got the following link, which looks promising:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Thread:Project:Support_desk/Error_creating_thumbnail:_Unable_to_save_thumbnail_to_destination