[Source] Xj3D Evolution - Web3D.org

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Wed Jun 4 16:26:30 PDT 2014

On 5/06/2014 2:52 am, Don Brutzman wrote:
> if you or someone else wants to propose Xj3D forking + renaming on the
> wiki, or simply here on the email thread, go right ahead.  stakeholder
> group discussion and consensus will explore all of the
> pros/cons/possibilities listed there.

I'd actually like to get it moved over to Git(hub?) because branching is
a heck of a lot easier there. Similarly, be happy to explore changing
the build system to Maven so that you can then automatically pull in
dependencies from j3d/AV3D etc, particularly as I'm now up and running
with JOGL 2 code, so we dont have to worry about managing our own really
really old codebase and compiling platform-specific dependencies.

--
Justin Couch                                 http://www.vlc.com.au/
Java 3D Graphics Information                    http://www.j3d.org/