[Source] building latest NPS branch

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:49:32 PDT 2014

thank you for f2f explanation...

On 6/30/2014 9:43 AM, Norbraten, Terry (CIV) wrote:
> LIne 278 of the nbproject/project.xml is for profiling a NetBeans project which has a specific target in nbproject/ide-targets.xml, a NetBeans generated “extra” Ant script for NB specific things.  This target would not belong in the ${basedir}/build.xml as some developer may use command line only to build and have nothing to do with NetBeans.  “build.xml” will remain the primary script

aha, i see now.  added the following note to nbproject/ide-file-targets.xml

     <!-- The regular build.xml is still the primary Ant build file.  It is therefore imported first.
          Additional targets found in this file support Netbeans-specific capabilities. -->
     <!-- TODO: move general targets up and over to build.xml (or somesuch file nearby) for general use. -->
     <import file="../build.xml"/>

> A list of implemented Nodes are annotated on the Xj3D Implementation Status page here: http://www.xj3d.org/status.html

yeah we should autogenerate this somehow, good future issue

> It hasn’t been updated in quite a while though.  And yes, the README could use an update as well.

will start as README.txt

> Javadoc has always been in need of work, so, fire away on that.

again thanks!