[Source] Fwd: Web3D.org Contact - downloading xj3d

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:48:40 PDT 2014

Daniel and Len, thanks for your notes.

The correct link for the upgraded Xj3D work is

	https://savage.nps.edu/Savage/developers.html#Xj3D

You will see that this points you towards Xj3D on Sourceforge

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/xj3d/

Best checkout branch is currently

	http://sourceforge.net/p/xj3d/code/HEAD/tree/branches/NPS/

This is an active project with frequent updates.  Whenever changes are made to the legacy Xj3D codebase, we make sure to integrate them.

Further information on Xj3D Evolution is maintained and updated at

	http://www.web3d.org/wiki/index.php/Xj3D_Evolution

Further questions are welcome.

Thanks for your interest and good luck with your work.

p.s.

Terry: let's look at the sourceforge site and try to make the download link clearer.  Looks like nightly-build installers directory could use a README, plus there are some old jars mixed in with new ones there:

	https://savage.nps.edu/Xj3D.nps/izpackInstallers/

Len:  you may want to put a redirect at the web3d.org url below, am happy to discuss when convenient.