[source] xj3d exception when ant computes viewpoints for scenes in example archives

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jul 17 11:23:50 PDT 2015

thanks, these got it diagnosed and fixed.  echo was helpful.

problem was caused by setting the relative-directory property as a location (i.e. a path) rather than a simple value.

various modifications will be checked in once sourceforge is back on its feet.

On 7/13/2015 11:19 AM, John Carlson wrote:
> You can ensure that there's an odejava.dll next to jogl.dll in your file system.  If they are in different folders, you will need to add an additional folder to your java.library.path.

thanks.  tho i think that only odejava is checked into the native directories, jogl is included in jar files.