[source] Xj3D node inventory

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Tue Jul 28 22:17:31 PDT 2015

On 29/07/2015 3:14 pm, Richard F. Puk wrote:

> Please note that all of the "Geoxxx" nodes are part of the Extended Geospatial component specification. It would be interesting to find out how completely they are implemented.

My original implementation was pretty complete as we used the geospatial
stuff in some projects. Don't know what has happened since then, as the
underlying libraries probably haven't been updated in a loooong time.

--
Justin Couch                                 http://www.vlc.com.au/
Java 3D Graphics Information                    http://www.j3d.org/