[source] Missing images folder in Xj3d

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 5 05:13:48 PST 2016

Don,

Thanks for the fix.  Xj3D-NPS now builds. I can run both "all" and "dist",
which generates the Cadfilter jar files.

The top level example build all (X3D examples: archive top level) now
successfully finds the Cadfilter and continues to build. I have had to make
some minor changes. I'll report all in one go when I get to the end.

Roy