[source] ***SPAM*** ✈what's next?

Emiliano Bonifazi breakthrough at libero.it
Fri Aug 11 12:24:38 PDT 2017

Dear!

I wanted to ask you if you know  anything about that  stuff? If that's happening now, what's going to be  next? Take a look http://tiplogo.com/birth.php?2425

Bests, Emiliano Bonifazi

From: source [mailto:source at web3d.org]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 2:24 PM
To: breakthrough at libero.it
Subject: I just came

It seems to me your dilemma is turning on  the issue of  self love and self esteem.  For myself, the  best way to come into a genuine self respect and inner peace is to forget myself in the present moment.  To  get so absorbed in the present  moment, and what I am doing,  that I forget  myself altogether.  Forget your "self" and do the right thing.

When you pile up enough virtuous acts,  you will have self esteem, and you won't even  have to think about it.   Jesus  didn't tell  us to gaze  into the mirror and  tell ourselves how much we  like our own eyes.  He commanded, "deny your self, take up your cross, and follow me".   That is the only genuine way to self respect and  inner peace we are going to find  this side of the grave.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10