[web3d-announce] Web3D 2021 Papers Deadlines Extended to August 8th!!! Web3D 2021 is a virtual event from 8-12 November 2021

Web3D Consortium announce at web3d.org
Tue Jul 27 15:31:51 PDT 2021

Dear Web3D Community,

Due to popular demand, we have decided to EXTEND the deadlines for Web3D
2021 <https://web3d.siggraph.org>. You now have more time to improve
your submission.

Papers, including the two special tracks (Digital Fashion in the Web,
Online Legacies and Cultural Heritage)  - *New deadline: AUGUST 8th *

Industrial Use Cases, Tutorials and Workshops  - *New deadline AUGUST 15th *

Deadline for Interactive Posters remains on *September 3rd*, and for
HAnim and logo competition on *October 22nd *

*All deadlines close at Midnight (24:00) GMT *

The Call for Papers is available here:
https://web3d.siggraph.org/call-for-papers/
<https://web3d.siggraph.org/call-for-papers/>

Submission Instructions can be found here:
https://web3d.siggraph.org/call-for-papers/instructions/
<https://web3d.siggraph.org/call-for-papers/instructions/>.

*Share your latest 3D work! Join your fellow 3D Graphics technologists*

*Web3D 2021 - Call for Papers/Tutorials/Workshops Important Dates
<https://web3d.siggraph.org/important-dates/>*

*26th International ACM Conference on 3D Web Technology *
*Web3D 2021 Conference* <https://web3d.siggraph.org>

*8-12 November 2021 a virtual event*
Hosted by Visual Computing Lab of CNR-ISTI <http://www.isti.cnr.it/>,
Pisa Italy

  Contribute your latest scientific innovation, technical development or
artistic accomplishments!

We welcome all topics related to Web/mobile 3D content creation,
publishing technology, tools, and related studies.

*Submission details <https://web3d.siggraph.org/call-for-papers/>
Questions: program2021 at web3d.org <mailto:program2021 at web3d.org>*

The theme for this year is “*A Shared 3D Workspace*”. Working together
online has been the staple during the Covid-19 pandemic. Join us as we
create a shared, online workspace, with multiple users able to connect
and work together in the same environment using Web3D technologies.

The Web3D 2021 conference is hosted by Visual Computing Lab of CNR-ISTI
<http://www.isti.cnr.it/>, Pisa Italyand sponsored by ACM SIGGRAPH  in
cooperation with the Web3D Consortium.

------
Web3D Consortium *www.web3d.org* <http://www.web3d.org>
Email: anounce at web3d.org
133 Lorimer, Salinas California 93901 USA