[web3d-announce] Webinar: Member Spotlight- Virginia Tech, 25 April 2022, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM EDT

Web3D Consortium announce at web3d.org
Thu Apr 14 16:52:11 PDT 2022

Don't miss our Learn X3D *monthly webinars
<https://www.web3d.org/webinars>*** highlighting our technology and
member projects.**
**
Our next webinar is on April 25, 2022, 10:00 - 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US
and Canada)
**Register Now <https://www.web3d.org/web3d-webinar-registration>**

*Title*: *Member Spotlight: Virginia Tech*
<cid:part1.2CJoCGnF.s9Cqjni7 at web3d.org>*     S**peaker: Dr. Nicholas
Polys <https://people.cs.vt.edu/~npolys/>***

In this webinar, Dr. Nicholas Polys will present historical and recent
work showcasing how Web3D Consortium Membership helps to fulfillVirginia
Tech's<https://arc.vt.edu/services/visualization.html>institutional
mission.  For over 18 years, Web3D Standards such as VRML and X3D have
catalyzed our innovations from education to research to application.
Through project case studies we will share how we find value in actively
developing the Standard and tools to improve reproducibility and access
to 3D worlds. Finally we will outline our priorities going forward and
discuss strategic goals for the future.

These free webinars <https://www.web3d.org/webinars> are open to all.
Sign up now! JOIN WEB3D <http://www.web3d.org/join> * CREATE
<http://www.webx3d.org/learn-x3d>X3D <http://www.webx3d.org/learn-x3d>

Web3D is making lifetime 3D easily attainable, interoperable, and
reusable through our standards and active member community

--
Web3D Announce
Web3D Consortium www.web3d.org <http://www.web3d.org/>